Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
www.leapp.connect2families 25-May-2020 16:19 -
www.leapp 25-May-2020 16:19 -
witadaspace.com.au 20-Jun-2021 14:13 -
witadagroup.com.au 25-May-2020 16:19 -
witada 20-Jun-2021 14:35 -
vegetarianspace.com.au 20-Jun-2021 14:11 -
traumapracs.com.au 15-Jun-2021 01:05 -
thewrongsideofhistory.org 14-Jun-2021 00:30 -
singersspace 20-Jun-2021 16:03 -
projectdata2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
practicespace.com.au 20-Jun-2021 02:36 -
partners.connect2families.com 25-May-2020 16:19 -
meditatingspace 30-Mar-2020 22:42 -
leapp2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
joelgilmore.com 19-Feb-2018 20:33 -
joelgilmore 20-Jun-2021 14:09 -
healersspace 20-Jun-2021 14:07 -
cgi-bin 07-May-2012 11:01 -
c5 26-Apr-2010 14:05 -
brenda 25-Feb-2021 17:20 -
ProjectData 25-May-2020 16:19 -
LouiseDixon.com.au 20-Jun-2021 15:43 -
JennyOld2 09-May-2021 17:40 -
JennyOld 09-May-2021 17:11 -
JennyNew 14-Jun-2021 14:36 -
4workers2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4workers 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4clients2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4clients 25-May-2020 16:19 -
blocks.zip 07-May-2012 13:03 98664k
error_log 13-Apr-2021 07:16 104k
sitemap.xml 01-Oct-2012 17:13 12k
sngersspace.com.au 08-May-2021 21:26 4k
singersspace.com.au 08-May-2021 21:27 4k
searchit.php 01-Mar-2014 15:28 4k
robots.txt 14-May-2018 11:01 4k
louisedixon 02-Jun-2015 23:24 4k
LICENSE.TXT 05-Aug-2008 02:33 4k
## Installation Instructions for Concrete5
1. Make sure your config/ directory is writable by a web server. (Note, this is the config/ directory in the root of the archive).
2. Make sure files/ and its subdirectories are writable by the Apache process (or the world.)
3. Create a new MySQL database and a MySQL user account with the following privileges on that database: INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, ALTER
4. Visit your Concrete5 site in your web browser. You should see an installation screen where you can specify your site's name, your base URL, and your database settings.
5. Concrete 5 should be installed.
You'll probably want to change your admin users password (which can be done in the dashboard). Also check out the settings page in the dashboard
## Upgrading from a previous Version of Concrete5
1. In the dashboard of your site, place your site into "Maintenance Mode." This will ensure your site does not appear down while upgrading.
2. Back up all site data thoroughly, including files and database tables, just in case.
3. Copy the "concrete" subdirectory from this new archive over your previous directory.
4. Visit the URL http://yoursite.com/index.php/tools/required/upgrade
5. You should get some upgrade notes for the current version of Concrete. These might advise you to do current things for upgrading to go smoothly.
6. Click the upgrade button, and your site should be upgraded!
Everyone in the concrete5 core beta team for lots of testing and feedback.
Everyone who has worked tirelessly to translate concrete5 to different languages - thank you.
Passionate concrete5 developers and users worldwide.
File type icons provided by http://Jordan-Michael.com/
Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at therightsideofhistory.org Port 80