Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
4clients 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4clients2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4workers 25-May-2020 16:19 -
4workers2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
JennyNew 25-Oct-2021 15:42 -
JennyOld 09-May-2021 17:11 -
JennyOld2 09-May-2021 17:40 -
LouiseDixon.com.au 20-Oct-2021 20:23 -
ProjectData 25-May-2020 16:19 -
brenda 25-Feb-2021 17:20 -
c5 26-Apr-2010 14:05 -
cgi-bin 07-May-2012 11:01 -
healersspace 23-Aug-2021 14:37 -
joelgilmore 02-Oct-2021 12:40 -
joelgilmore.com 19-Feb-2018 20:33 -
leapp2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
meditatingspace 30-Mar-2020 22:42 -
partners.connect2families.com 25-May-2020 16:19 -
practicespace.com.au 26-Oct-2021 02:37 -
projectdata2015 25-May-2020 16:19 -
singersspace 25-Oct-2021 01:29 -
thewrongsideofhistory.org 24-Oct-2021 23:32 -
traumapracs.com.au 25-Oct-2021 22:24 -
vegetarianspace.com.au 23-Aug-2021 14:56 -
witada 23-Aug-2021 14:51 -
witadagroup.com.au 25-May-2020 16:19 -
witadaspace.com.au 23-Aug-2021 14:58 -
www.leapp 25-May-2020 16:19 -
www.leapp.connect2families 25-May-2020 16:19 -
LICENSE.TXT 05-Aug-2008 02:33 4k
louisedixon 02-Jun-2015 23:24 4k
robots.txt 14-May-2018 11:01 4k
searchit.php 01-Mar-2014 15:28 4k
singersspace.com.au 08-May-2021 21:27 4k
sngersspace.com.au 08-May-2021 21:26 4k
sitemap.xml 01-Oct-2012 17:13 12k
error_log 13-Apr-2021 07:16 104k
blocks.zip 07-May-2012 13:03 98664k
## Installation Instructions for Concrete5
1. Make sure your config/ directory is writable by a web server. (Note, this is the config/ directory in the root of the archive).
2. Make sure files/ and its subdirectories are writable by the Apache process (or the world.)
3. Create a new MySQL database and a MySQL user account with the following privileges on that database: INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, ALTER
4. Visit your Concrete5 site in your web browser. You should see an installation screen where you can specify your site's name, your base URL, and your database settings.
5. Concrete 5 should be installed.
You'll probably want to change your admin users password (which can be done in the dashboard). Also check out the settings page in the dashboard
## Upgrading from a previous Version of Concrete5
1. In the dashboard of your site, place your site into "Maintenance Mode." This will ensure your site does not appear down while upgrading.
2. Back up all site data thoroughly, including files and database tables, just in case.
3. Copy the "concrete" subdirectory from this new archive over your previous directory.
4. Visit the URL http://yoursite.com/index.php/tools/required/upgrade
5. You should get some upgrade notes for the current version of Concrete. These might advise you to do current things for upgrading to go smoothly.
6. Click the upgrade button, and your site should be upgraded!
Everyone in the concrete5 core beta team for lots of testing and feedback.
Everyone who has worked tirelessly to translate concrete5 to different languages - thank you.
Passionate concrete5 developers and users worldwide.
File type icons provided by http://Jordan-Michael.com/
Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at therightsideofhistory.org Port 80